Donald Trump Arrived in the UK for a Meeting of NATO
Donald Trump arrives in London for a meeting of NATO leaders, a week before the UK election.
During the presidency, both the ruling Conservatives and the opposition Labor Party are preparing for Trump's almost inevitable intervention in British politics.
A survey conducted by YouGov shows that 67% of Britons have a negative opinion of the US president, while 18% have a positive opinion.
Donald Trump has already outlined his preferences for the upcoming election.
In a recent phone interview, the head of state said that Boris Johnson was "fantastic", while Jeremy Corbin "would be a bad choice" for the UK.
- » The Embassy of the Republic of Bulgaria in Yemen will be Closed
- » The Government Approved Funding of Public Municipal Infrastructure under the IPA
- » President Rumen Radev Held a Meeting with the Club of Ambassadors Speaking Bulgarian
- » The President: NATO’s Future is not in a Union of Producers and Clients, but of Partners
- » PM Borissov: Mariya Gabriel's Responsibilities in the EC are in Line with Some of the Key Priorities of the Cabinet
- » Macron: Turkey Sometimes Cooperates with ISIS