Plane Crash in South Dakota - 9 People Were Killed
Nine people were killed and three were injured in a plane crash in the US state of South Dakota, BNR reported.
The 12-man Pilatus PC-12 plane crashed yesterday shortly after taking off from Chamberlain.
The plane was destined for Idaho.
Local media reported that there were blizzards during the plane crash in the Chamberlain area and central and southern South Dakota.
The victims' ages ranged from seven to 81 years old. The three survivors were all men, the youngest of which is 17, CNBC reported.
The United States National Transportation Security Service will investigate the case.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Passenger Train Hits Rocks When Exiting a Tunnel
- » Bulgaria: Tanker Truck Exploded Near Devin
- » Forest Fire in Bulgarian Region of Svilengrad Continues, State of Emergency Is Extended
- » Plane Crashes While Landing in Kerala, India
- » Young Man Dies in A Railway Accident
- » Beirut: Lebanon in Mourning After Massive Explosion