Plane Crash in South Dakota - 9 People Were Killed
Nine people were killed and three were injured in a plane crash in the US state of South Dakota, BNR reported.
The 12-man Pilatus PC-12 plane crashed yesterday shortly after taking off from Chamberlain.
The plane was destined for Idaho.
Local media reported that there were blizzards during the plane crash in the Chamberlain area and central and southern South Dakota.
The victims' ages ranged from seven to 81 years old. The three survivors were all men, the youngest of which is 17, CNBC reported.
The United States National Transportation Security Service will investigate the case.
- » At least 57 were Killed in Avalanches in Pakistan
- » Public Bus Fell into a Huge Hole in China, at least 6 People are Killed (PHOTOS)
- » Powerful Explosion in a Residential Building in Varna Killed Two People
- » The Severe Weather in Afghanistan and Pakistan Killed at least 43 People
- » Avalanche Killed Two People and Injured Three others in the United States
- » Ukrainian Passenger Plane Crashes in Iran, there are Killed