Plane Crash in South Dakota - 9 People Were Killed
Nine people were killed and three were injured in a plane crash in the US state of South Dakota, BNR reported.
The 12-man Pilatus PC-12 plane crashed yesterday shortly after taking off from Chamberlain.
The plane was destined for Idaho.
Local media reported that there were blizzards during the plane crash in the Chamberlain area and central and southern South Dakota.
The victims' ages ranged from seven to 81 years old. The three survivors were all men, the youngest of which is 17, CNBC reported.
The United States National Transportation Security Service will investigate the case.
- » A Bomb Exploded near a NATO Base in Afghanistan, Injuring 48 People
- » 38 People Injured in Road Accidents for the Past 24 Hours
- » Five People Were Killed and Many are still Missing after the New Zealand Volcano Eruption
- » A Gas Explosion in an Apartment Building Killed Seven People in Slovakia
- » Gas Explosion in a Residential Building in Slovakia, there Are Casualties
- » Death Toll from a Migrant Boat Capsizing Off Mauritania Rises to 63