Plane Crash in South Dakota - 9 People Were Killed
Nine people were killed and three were injured in a plane crash in the US state of South Dakota, BNR reported.
The 12-man Pilatus PC-12 plane crashed yesterday shortly after taking off from Chamberlain.
The plane was destined for Idaho.
Local media reported that there were blizzards during the plane crash in the Chamberlain area and central and southern South Dakota.
The victims' ages ranged from seven to 81 years old. The three survivors were all men, the youngest of which is 17, CNBC reported.
The United States National Transportation Security Service will investigate the case.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: An Avalanche Killed a 19-year-old Freerider in Pirin
- » Kozloduy NPP Unit 5 Works Again, No Risk of Radioactive Contamination
- » Bulgaria: Hotel in Sunny Beach Resort "Saved" Bleak Season with Cannabis Greenhouse
- » A Woman Rescued in the Rila Mountain after 30 Hours at Minus 20 Degrees
- » Magnitude 6,2 Earthquake Shook Indonesia, Dead and Injured Reported
- » Another Earthquake in Croatia