The Number of Inbound Trips to China Is Constantly Growing
The number of inbound trips to China is steadily increasing and the quality of services is already world-recognized, according to data from the latest Sector Development Report. It was introduced by the China Tourism Academy in late November.
In 2018, the number of inbound tourists was 141 million, an increase of 1.2% on an annual basis. According to the Academy's forecasts, inbound tourism revenue in 2019 will exceed $ 130 billion.
Asia is the main source of tourists for China, accounting for about 60% of the total number of foreigners visiting the country, followed by Europe and North America.
According to the report, foreign tourists are satisfied with their services. It proposes to integrate the development of tourism and culture, which will bring new vitality to the sector.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Travel Quarantine Rules in Bulgaria, Greece, Germany, Spain, France and other Countries
- » Finnair: Half of Our Customers Planning Leisure Trips by Air, Flights within Europe First Choice
- » Tourism Minister Angelkova: Bulgaria is a Safe Holiday Destination, Tourist Season Starts on July 1
- » Minister of Foreign Affairs of Bulgaria: Movement within EU to be Restored on June 15
- » Dr. Kunchev: Bulgaria and our Black Sea Coast Will be the Safest Places in Europe
- » Bulgaria's Minister of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova: The Indoor Restaurants will Open on June 1