The Number of Inbound Trips to China Is Constantly Growing
The number of inbound trips to China is steadily increasing and the quality of services is already world-recognized, according to data from the latest Sector Development Report. It was introduced by the China Tourism Academy in late November.
In 2018, the number of inbound tourists was 141 million, an increase of 1.2% on an annual basis. According to the Academy's forecasts, inbound tourism revenue in 2019 will exceed $ 130 billion.
Asia is the main source of tourists for China, accounting for about 60% of the total number of foreigners visiting the country, followed by Europe and North America.
According to the report, foreign tourists are satisfied with their services. It proposes to integrate the development of tourism and culture, which will bring new vitality to the sector.
- » 17.4% More People Spent their Vacation in 4 and 5 Stars Accommodation Establishments in November 2019 in Comparison with November 2018
- » Eurobarometer: Over Half of EU Passengers are Unaware of their Rights
- » Luis Basch for Auschwitz: "Pain, Sorrow, Horror, Evil and Death"
- » What is the Most Visited Landmark in France?
- » Ferry Services in Greece will Go up by up to 10 Percent
- » Bulgarian Citizens Can Travel to 171 Countries without a Visa