PM Borissov Will Participate in the 25th Madrid Climate Change Conference
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov is taking part in the 2019 UN climate change conference (COP25) in Madrid, the government press office said. The forum is hosted by Spain's acting Prime Minister Pedro Sanchez.
The first item on the Conference’ agenda is the summit of heads of state or government of the member states. They will discuss climate change challenges and environmental protection, which are priority topics for the entire EU.
The Parties to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) are expected to make progress on a range of issues related to the financing of climate change activities in developing countries, through market-based cooperation mechanisms; climate change commitments will also be reported.
- » PM Borissov: No Country that Adopts the Euro Becomes Poorer or Weaker as a Result
- » President Radev and SJC Members Held Consultations on Constitutional Changes
- » PM Borissov to Take Part in the Extraordinary Meeting of the European Council
- » President Rumen Radev: I Hope that if Bulgaria and Russia Show Political Will, Mutually-Beneficial Prices and Conditions for Natural Gas Supply Will be Achieved
- » Parliament in Paris has Begun Debates on the Controversial Pension Reform
- » Minister Nikolina Angelkova is on a Working Visit to Warsaw