Since the Beginning of the Year: 517 People in Bulgaria Killed in Road Accidents
517 people in Bulgaria have been killed in road accidents since the beginning of the year. Most of the crashes occur on highways and first-class roads. The main road E79 from Vidin to Kulata is designated as deadly.
Heavy traffic and crashes - this is a daily routine on the main E79 road between Montana and Vidin. In just one year, nearly one million cars and heavy goods vehicles have passed through the Danube Bridge 2. The road between Vidin and Kulata is, according to the latest information, one of the most dangerous. The crashes in this section are more than 540, 21 people have died and over 200 have been injured.
- » A Bomb Exploded near a NATO Base in Afghanistan, Injuring 48 People
- » 38 People Injured in Road Accidents for the Past 24 Hours
- » Five People Were Killed and Many are still Missing after the New Zealand Volcano Eruption
- » A Gas Explosion in an Apartment Building Killed Seven People in Slovakia
- » Gas Explosion in a Residential Building in Slovakia, there Are Casualties
- » Death Toll from a Migrant Boat Capsizing Off Mauritania Rises to 63