Weather Forecast: Cloudy with Increasing Wind
Today, the clouds, medium and high level, will increase and thicken from the west, but it will still remain dry.
In the morning, fog will form in some plains. During the day, the wind will blow from the southwest, and will increase, especially in the eastern part of the country. Daytime temperatures will rise slightly, reaching highs mostly between 5C and 10C.
Atmospheric pressure will drop and by the end of the day will be lower than the December average.
This is the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) weather forecast.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 2019 - One of The Three Warmest Years in History
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny Today, Rain in the Afternoon
- » Up to 110 Shooting Stars per Hour in Bulgaria Between August 11th and 13th
- » Two Beluga Whales Have Been Moved to an Open Water Sanctuary After Almost 10 Years Away From the Sea
- » 3.4-Magnitute Earthquake in Vrancea, Romania
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Warm