Weather Forecast: Cloudy with Increasing Wind
Today, the clouds, medium and high level, will increase and thicken from the west, but it will still remain dry.
In the morning, fog will form in some plains. During the day, the wind will blow from the southwest, and will increase, especially in the eastern part of the country. Daytime temperatures will rise slightly, reaching highs mostly between 5C and 10C.
Atmospheric pressure will drop and by the end of the day will be lower than the December average.
This is the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) weather forecast.
- » How Seasoned Homeowners Cope with Snow
- » Weather Forecast: Cloudy with Fog and Light Rain in Lowland Parts
- » UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres: The Next 12 Months are Pivotal in the Battle for the Climate
- » The World Mountain Day
- » The Volcano in New Zealand Erupted Again
- » Weather Forecast: Mostly Cloudy and Foggy in Lowland Parts