22 People Were Killed and 21 Were Injured in a Bus Crash in Tunisia
Twenty-two people were killed in a tourist bus crash in Tunisia yesterday, BTA reports.
21 people were injured. All victims are Tunisian citizens.
The accident occurred in the northwestern part of the country. The bus was traveling from the capital Tunis to Ain Draham, a popular tourist destination.
The bus veered off track after its driver failed to manoeuvre a sharp turn in the country's northern Ain Snoussi region and crashed at the bottom of a ravine, the interior ministry said on Sunday, quoted by Al Jazeera
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A Young Doctor from Sofia's Emergency Aid Dies of COVID-19
- » 5.3 Мagnitude Earthquake Shakes Turkey
- » Rock Mass Collapsed During the Construction of the Zheleznitsa Tunnel, Three Workers Injured
- » A Public Transport Bus Hit a Child Riding a Scooter in Sofia
- » A Lightning Strike Killed a Child Near Botevgrad
- » Two Children Drowned After Jumping From the Bridge in the Sea Garden of Burgas