22 People Were Killed and 21 Were Injured in a Bus Crash in Tunisia
Twenty-two people were killed in a tourist bus crash in Tunisia yesterday, BTA reports.
21 people were injured. All victims are Tunisian citizens.
The accident occurred in the northwestern part of the country. The bus was traveling from the capital Tunis to Ain Draham, a popular tourist destination.
The bus veered off track after its driver failed to manoeuvre a sharp turn in the country's northern Ain Snoussi region and crashed at the bottom of a ravine, the interior ministry said on Sunday, quoted by Al Jazeera
- » Three Children Killed in Gas Explosion in Northern Macedonia
- » A Tram Hit a Child in Sofia
- » Train with 160 Passengers Aboard Derails in Australia
- » 5 People Died in a Russian Hotel after it was Flooded with Boiling Water (VIDEO)
- » At least 57 were Killed in Avalanches in Pakistan
- » Public Bus Fell into a Huge Hole in China, at least 6 People are Killed (PHOTOS)