22 People Were Killed and 21 Were Injured in a Bus Crash in Tunisia
Twenty-two people were killed in a tourist bus crash in Tunisia yesterday, BTA reports.
21 people were injured. All victims are Tunisian citizens.
The accident occurred in the northwestern part of the country. The bus was traveling from the capital Tunis to Ain Draham, a popular tourist destination.
The bus veered off track after its driver failed to manoeuvre a sharp turn in the country's northern Ain Snoussi region and crashed at the bottom of a ravine, the interior ministry said on Sunday, quoted by Al Jazeera
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Magnitude 6,2 Earthquake Shook Indonesia, Dead and Injured Reported
- » Another Earthquake in Croatia
- » Magnitude 4,4 Earthquake Rocked Greece This Night
- » Bulgaria: Two Municipalities in Rhodopes Declare State of Emergency, Rains Don’t Stop
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister: Real Winter Coming on Friday, Stay Alert
- » State of Emergency Declared in Many Regions of Bulgaria, Heavy Rains Caused Massive Power Outage