New 4.2 Magnitude Earthquake in Albania
A 4.2 Magnitude earthquake on the Richter scale earthquake was registered today 35 kilometers Northwest of Tirana shortly after 7am local time. This was reported by the European Mediterranean Seismological Centre.
The epicentre was 23 kilometers from Durrës at a depth of 10 kilometers.
The citizens of Durrës left their homes as quickly as possible.
- » How Seasoned Homeowners Cope with Snow
- » Weather Forecast: Cloudy with Fog and Light Rain in Lowland Parts
- » UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres: The Next 12 Months are Pivotal in the Battle for the Climate
- » The World Mountain Day
- » The Volcano in New Zealand Erupted Again
- » Weather Forecast: Mostly Cloudy and Foggy in Lowland Parts