New 4.2 Magnitude Earthquake in Albania
A 4.2 Magnitude earthquake on the Richter scale earthquake was registered today 35 kilometers Northwest of Tirana shortly after 7am local time. This was reported by the European Mediterranean Seismological Centre.
The epicentre was 23 kilometers from Durrës at a depth of 10 kilometers.
The citizens of Durrës left their homes as quickly as possible.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria, July 2: Sunny and Warm, Temperatures Up to 35 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny with Temperatures Up to 36 Degrees on July 1
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny and Warm with Temperatures up to 36 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Summer Heat at the Beginning of the Week
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Warm Sunday
- » Bulgaria Weather: Heat up to 35 degrees in the Coming Days