President Rumen Radev Launched the 17th Edition of "The Bulgarian Christmas"
President Rumen Radev announced the beginning of the 17th edition of the traditional charity initiative "The Bulgarian Christmas". It is held under the auspices of the Head of State in support of children in hospitals.
The official launch was made at the St. Marina University Hospital in Varna. The President said he chose this hospital because it was among the leading in the country and was the most technologically advanced.
The funds from this year's campaign, entitled "Donate Future to Sick Children", will be used to provide state-of-the-art high-tech equipment for accurate diagnosis, modern treatment and active rehabilitation, BNR reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Sunday Times: Scientists in China Discovered a Virus Close to COVID-19 Seven Years Ago?
- » Bulgaria: Ministry of Interior Marks its Professional Holiday, Trade Union Protests Today, July 5
- » Bulgaria: Ticks Boom Across the Country
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Thunderstorms in Many Places in the Country on July 5
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 180 Newly Registered Cases on July 5, 5677 Total
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Summer Storms with Thunder and Hail, Sunny on the Black Sea