President Rumen Radev Launched the 17th Edition of "The Bulgarian Christmas"
President Rumen Radev announced the beginning of the 17th edition of the traditional charity initiative "The Bulgarian Christmas". It is held under the auspices of the Head of State in support of children in hospitals.
The official launch was made at the St. Marina University Hospital in Varna. The President said he chose this hospital because it was among the leading in the country and was the most technologically advanced.
The funds from this year's campaign, entitled "Donate Future to Sick Children", will be used to provide state-of-the-art high-tech equipment for accurate diagnosis, modern treatment and active rehabilitation, BNR reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Survey: More Bulgarians are Satisfied with their Standard of Living Now compared to 2018
- » Bulgaria: New Series of Bomb Threats in dozens of Schools in Sofia, Varna and Burgas
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 145 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: Code Yellow for Strong Winds in 9 Regions, the Weather remains Cold
- » Why Elon Musk and Elden Ring Could Boost Tourism in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Hurricane Wind Damaged a Commercial Establishment and Cars in Pazardzhik