14 People Were Arrested for Drug Distribution in Sofia and the Region
The Special Prosecutor's Office and the State Security Service are conducting investigations into an organized crime group for drug distribution in Sofia and the region.
So far, 18 addresses and 6 vehicles have been searched on the territory of the capital, Pernik, Novi Iskar, Mirovyane and Trebich, hundreds of doses of amphetamines and marijuana prepared for sale on the black market have been found and seized.
The quantity of narcotic substances is in the process of being established.
14 people have been detained for up to 24 hours and their number may increase. It remains to be determined which of them will be indicted.
The investigation is ongoing.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Prosecutors Accused Man From Gotse Delchev for Distributing Child Pornography
- » Bulgaria: Bitcoin Farm in Kyustendil Stole Electricity for BGN 2.5 Million
- » 20 People Arrested Near Sofia for Migrant Trafficking
- » The Netherlands’s Largest Drug Lab Was Busted
- » 15-Year Old Girl Detained for Phone Fraud in Bulgaria
- » 17kg of Heroin Found in a Bulgarian Citizen's Car