Islamic State Claimed Responsibility for the Mali Helicopter Incident
Islamic State said on Thursday that its West African branch had caused a helicopter collision in Mali days ago, that killed 13 French soldiers. However, the jihadists did not provide any evidence to support their claim, the SITE intelligence group reported, quoted by Reuters.
The Islamic State in West Africa claims helicopters collided after one of them retreated under fire from ISWAP fighters.
SITE is a US based organization that monitors jihadist websites.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Naya Rivera, Former "Glee" Actress, Found Drowned But Managed to Save Her 4-Year-Old Son
- » Are Title Loans Worth it?
- » Austria Bans Passenger Flights from Bulgaria to July 31
- » Billionaire of Bulgarian Origin Has Passed Away in Canada
- » State Aid: EC Approves €3.4 Billion Dutch Support to KLM
- » BDB Bulgaria: The Interest-Free Loans Approved by Commercial Banks for Individuals Reached Nearly BGN 50 Million