Islamic State Claimed Responsibility for the Mali Helicopter Incident
Islamic State said on Thursday that its West African branch had caused a helicopter collision in Mali days ago, that killed 13 French soldiers. However, the jihadists did not provide any evidence to support their claim, the SITE intelligence group reported, quoted by Reuters.
The Islamic State in West Africa claims helicopters collided after one of them retreated under fire from ISWAP fighters.
SITE is a US based organization that monitors jihadist websites.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Boyko Takov, BSMEPA: 90% of Companies in Bulgaria Are Micro, However Generating a Little Over 1/3 of Revenues in the Sector
- » Protests in Bulgaria, Day 73: No Tension, "Great People's Uprising" Scheduled for September 22
- » Bulgaria: National Plan for Absorption of Covid-19 Funding by End of 2020
- » COVID-19 in Austria: New Measures Announced
- » Bulgaria Borrowed BGN 5 Billion from International Markets
- » NSSI: Average Insurance Income in July is BGN 1058.71