Islamic State Claimed Responsibility for the Mali Helicopter Incident
Islamic State said on Thursday that its West African branch had caused a helicopter collision in Mali days ago, that killed 13 French soldiers. However, the jihadists did not provide any evidence to support their claim, the SITE intelligence group reported, quoted by Reuters.
The Islamic State in West Africa claims helicopters collided after one of them retreated under fire from ISWAP fighters.
SITE is a US based organization that monitors jihadist websites.
- » Bus Operators Protest in more than 30 Cities in Bulgaria
- » Eurostat: Bulgarians with the Lowest Purchasing Power Standards
- » The Average Wage in Bulgaria has Increased by nearly 12% in 2019.
- » 2.4 Million Bulgarians are Considering a Tourist Trip or Vacation during the Holidays
- » Zaharieva: Bulgaria Supports the Deepening of the EU-BSEC Partnership
- » NIMH: EFAS Warns of Potential Flash Flooding in the Lower Reaches of the Mesta River Basin Tomorrow