Islamic State Claimed Responsibility for the Mali Helicopter Incident
Islamic State said on Thursday that its West African branch had caused a helicopter collision in Mali days ago, that killed 13 French soldiers. However, the jihadists did not provide any evidence to support their claim, the SITE intelligence group reported, quoted by Reuters.
The Islamic State in West Africa claims helicopters collided after one of them retreated under fire from ISWAP fighters.
SITE is a US based organization that monitors jihadist websites.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Price of housing in Bulgaria has risen by more than the EU average since 2010
- » Bulgaria: Will we reach the psychological barrier of BGN 3 per liter of gasoline and diesel
- » Bulgarian hoteliers: The winter season will end if the entry of foreign citizens is banned
- » Sofia Airport has served 3.3 million passengers in 2021
- » Innovation Minister: Investors had given up on Bulgaria because of corruption but now it’s different
- » Gardeners: There are not enough seasonal workers