Russian Woman Suspected of Spying for Ukraine Was Arrested In Sevastopol
The Russian Federal Security Service (FSF) has arrested a Russian citizen in the Crimean city of Sevastopol on suspicion of espionage in favour of the Ukrainian military intelligence, TASS news agency reported.
According to the FSF, the arrested, recruited by the Ukrainian secret services, "purposefully collected classified military information under the instruction of the Main Intelligence Directorate of Ukraine’s defense ministry."
The woman worked as a civilian employee at Russia’s Black Sea Fleet which is based in Sevastopol, the Russian news agency RIA quoted Russian lawmaker Dmitry Belik as saying.
If found guilty, she will fece up to 20 years in prison.
- » Two Tonnes of Cocaine Seized in a Narco-Submarine in Peru
- » Developing: Shooting in New Jersey, there are Killed and Injured
- » Police Took Down a Drug Trafficking Network in Europe, 11 Arrested
- » Pirates Abducted 19 Members of a Greek Tanker
- » Polish Customs Officers Seized Cocaine for Half a Billion Euro in Poland
- » Computer Scammers Have Stolen Tens of Millions from over 47 Companies Worldwide