The British Manchester Airports Group Appeals the Choice of Concessionaire of Sofia Airport
The British Manchester Airports Group (MAG) is appealing, at the Supreme Administrative Court, the choice of concessionaire of Sofia airport.
The Commission for Protection of Competition has already dismissed the complaints of the 4 companies whose bids were not considered. MAG’s bid to run the airport includes the highest investment offer of EUR 1.5 billion which is 2.5 times higher than that of the first-ranked bidder.
In July the SOF Connect consortium, which includes the Meridiam fund, the Munich airport operator and STRABAG construction company, won the Sofia airport concession. Their concession remuneration was the third biggest, but their technical offer was given the maximum number of points, BNR reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Defense Minister: We would have Spent more on Defense if we were Not in NATO
- » Bulgaria Remains at the Bottom of the Corruption Index
- » Number of Israeli Tourists who want to Visit Bulgaria is Increasing
- » Natural Gas Prices Rise by 8% in Europe over Fears of Impending Ukraine-Russia Armed Conflict
- » The Euro has Weakened against the Dollar, Bitcoin at its Lowest Level in Six Months
- » Former Defense Minister: Important Interest in Russian Policy in the Balkans is a Weak Bulgaria