The British Manchester Airports Group Appeals the Choice of Concessionaire of Sofia Airport
The British Manchester Airports Group (MAG) is appealing, at the Supreme Administrative Court, the choice of concessionaire of Sofia airport.
The Commission for Protection of Competition has already dismissed the complaints of the 4 companies whose bids were not considered. MAG’s bid to run the airport includes the highest investment offer of EUR 1.5 billion which is 2.5 times higher than that of the first-ranked bidder.
In July the SOF Connect consortium, which includes the Meridiam fund, the Munich airport operator and STRABAG construction company, won the Sofia airport concession. Their concession remuneration was the third biggest, but their technical offer was given the maximum number of points, BNR reported.
- » NSI: 910.4 thousand Nights were Spent in Accommodation Units in Bulgaria
- » 4.7 Magnitude Earthquake Shook Greece
- » BNR: US Energy Experts Visit Bulgaria’s Energy Enterprises
- » Tourists Will Pay a Tax for a Hotel Stay in Turkey
- » IIB Board of Directors in Budapest Summed up the Results of 2019: Successful Completion of Relocation to Europe, Record Growth of Loan Portfolio and Key Performance Indicators
- » 4 not so Popular Ski Runs in Bulgaria