Politicians and Experts from Europe Gather in Sofia for the Western Balkans Conference
Politicians and experts in the field of geopolitics, international relations and national security are arriving in Bulgaria for the Western Balkans Conference.
Representatives of the European institutions, NATO, non-governmental organizations and the Bulgarian Parliament will meet in Sofia on December 7th.
Key topics related to the future of the Western Balkans such as security, migration and NATO accession, regional cooperation and strengthening transatlantic engagement, challenges and future major decisions facing the region will be discussed at the meeting in Sofia.
The conference is organized by the New Direction - The Foundation for European Reform, a vice-president of which is Angel Dzhambazki, and the International Republican Institute (IRI).
Bulgarian Commissioner Mariya Gabriel and EU Ambassador to Kosovo Natalia Apostolova will take part in the Conference.
- » "Beverages and Tobacco" Sector Recorded the Largest Increase in the Exports of Bulgaria to the EU
- » The Car Market in Europe is Growing
- » Hungary Increases its Share in the Paid-in Capital of the International Investment Bank (IIB)
- » Bulgaria's Average Insured Income was BGN 1015,82 In November
- » The Monthly Inflation in December 2019 was 0.7%
- » Nissan and Renault have Denied Rumours of the Car Alliance Collapse