The Explosion in Pirogov Didn't Occur due to a Malfunction of the Oxygen System
"The inspection showed that the explosion in Pirogov did not occur due to a malfunction of the oxygen system." This was explained to Nova Television by the Deputy Director of "Pirogov" Prof. Nikolai Gabrovski.
Fortunately, there was no problem with the building. One of the destroyed walls needs to be repaired, but there is nothing serious. There were about 80 people in the building. One of the on-duty doctors wanted to go into the room where the blast broke out to save the patients, but fortunately he was stopped. Otherwise, there would have been another victim," Gabrovski explained. He added that the normal rhythm of work in the hospital has been restored.
"We have complete documentation for the maintenance of the liquid oxygen system. We also have an automatic fire alarm system. Every second is important in this kind of situation. The police assisted the patients and helped them evacuate," the director of Pirogov said.
- » 5 People Died in a Russian Hotel after it was Flooded with Boiling Water (VIDEO)
- » At least 57 were Killed in Avalanches in Pakistan
- » Public Bus Fell into a Huge Hole in China, at least 6 People are Killed (PHOTOS)
- » Powerful Explosion in a Residential Building in Varna Killed Two People
- » The Severe Weather in Afghanistan and Pakistan Killed at least 43 People
- » Avalanche Killed Two People and Injured Three others in the United States