The Foreign Ministers of Bulgaria and Germany Mark 140 Years of Diplomatic Relations
The Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva left for Berlin for a working visit. This was reported by the press centre of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
She will meet with her German counterpart, Heiko Maas, and then they will openly celebrate the 140th anniversary of the establishment of the diplomatic relations between the Republic of Bulgaria and the Federal Republic of Germany.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus