The Foreign Ministers of Bulgaria and Germany Mark 140 Years of Diplomatic Relations
The Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva left for Berlin for a working visit. This was reported by the press centre of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
She will meet with her German counterpart, Heiko Maas, and then they will openly celebrate the 140th anniversary of the establishment of the diplomatic relations between the Republic of Bulgaria and the Federal Republic of Germany.
- » NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg Praised Bulgaria’s Contributions to Collective Security
- » PM Borissov: Bulgaria Remains a Highly Committed and Responsible NATO Ally
- » The Embassy of the Republic of Bulgaria in Yemen will be Closed
- » President Rumen Radev Held a Meeting with the Club of Ambassadors Speaking Bulgarian
- » Rumen Radev in London: The Funds Invested in Defense Capabilities Should Contribute to the Countries’ Own Economic Development and Social Systems
- » Jens Stoltenberg: NATO Is Strong