The Foreign Ministers of Bulgaria and Germany Mark 140 Years of Diplomatic Relations
The Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva left for Berlin for a working visit. This was reported by the press centre of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
She will meet with her German counterpart, Heiko Maas, and then they will openly celebrate the 140th anniversary of the establishment of the diplomatic relations between the Republic of Bulgaria and the Federal Republic of Germany.
- » Rumen Radev and Nicos Anastasiades: The EU Budget Should Reflect the Ambition for a United and Active Europe
- » PM Borissov: Bulgaria has Invested over BGN 1 Billion for the Three Seas Initiative
- » Rumen Radev: The Partnership between Bulgaria and Japan Provides the Opportunity for our Speeded-up Development as a Country of High Technologies and Science
- » PM Borissov to Take Part in the Extraordinary Meeting of the European Council
- » PM Borissov: Bulgaria has Consistently Supported NATO European and Euro-Atlantic Prospects
- » President Radev Discussed Bulgaria's Bid to Join the Euro Area with BNB Governor