Multiple Casualties after a Plane Crashed in Canada
A small plane crashed in eastern Canada Wednesday night, causing multiple casualties, police reported. The incident happened near Kingston, Ontario.
Local news channel Global News Kingston reported that the aircraft is a Piper PA-32R model plane, which seats up to six people. The Transportation Safety Board says the plane is registered in the United States, and it was travelling from the Buttonville Airport in Toronto towards Kingston.
Police have told the media that they will not provide details on the death toll until the investigation is complete.
In a statement to his website, the Transportation Safety Board says they will be sending a team of investigators to Kingston Thursday morning to assess the crash.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A Bus full of Children Crashed on Trakia Highway Last Night
- » Bulgaria: A Woman and a Child Died in a Traffic Accident on the Trakia Highway
- » Bulgaria: There are 34 Active Fires in the Country, the Situation in Most Places is Under Control
- » The Extinguishing of Fires all over Bulgaria Continues - “Maritsa” Highway will be Closed
- » Bulgaria: A Landslide on the Beach in Albena Buried a Man and a Woman - They are Alive
- » Bulgaria: The Extinguishing of the large Forest Fire near Panagyurishte Continues