Multiple Casualties after a Plane Crashed in Canada
A small plane crashed in eastern Canada Wednesday night, causing multiple casualties, police reported. The incident happened near Kingston, Ontario.
Local news channel Global News Kingston reported that the aircraft is a Piper PA-32R model plane, which seats up to six people. The Transportation Safety Board says the plane is registered in the United States, and it was travelling from the Buttonville Airport in Toronto towards Kingston.
Police have told the media that they will not provide details on the death toll until the investigation is complete.
In a statement to his website, the Transportation Safety Board says they will be sending a team of investigators to Kingston Thursday morning to assess the crash.
- » 5 People Died in a Russian Hotel after it was Flooded with Boiling Water (VIDEO)
- » At least 57 were Killed in Avalanches in Pakistan
- » Public Bus Fell into a Huge Hole in China, at least 6 People are Killed (PHOTOS)
- » Powerful Explosion in a Residential Building in Varna Killed Two People
- » The Severe Weather in Afghanistan and Pakistan Killed at least 43 People
- » Avalanche Killed Two People and Injured Three others in the United States