Bulgarian-Registered Тruck with 25 Migrants Crashed in Northern Macedonia
A Bulgarian-registered truck crashed near the northern Macedonian town of Kumanovo, local police reported. This was reported by the local site mkd.mk.
It turned out that 25 refugees traveled in the lorry trailer. They were injured and transported to hospital.
The incident occurred on the road from St. Nicholas to Kumanovo near the village of Gradishte. The Macedonian Interior Ministry said 15 of the refugees were from Afghanistan, nine were from Pakistan and one was Iraqi. Seven are underage.
The hospital in Kumanovo reported that one of the victims was in serious condition and had to be transported to a trauma centre in Skopje.
According to local authorities, the group illegally entered northern Macedonia from Greece. The truck's driver escaped.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Crime: Mother Killed Her Own Two Children in Bulgarian Town of Sandanski
- » Bulgaria: Specialized Prosecutor's Office Started Action in Four Districts in Sofia
- » Bank Robbery in Bulgaria's City Sandanski
- » Deputy Speaker of the 44th Bulgarian National Assembly and The Leader of "VOLYA" Party Veselin Mareshki Sentenced to 4 Years in Prison
- » Bulgarian Police Department: Six People Detained at the Protest Today
- » Police Operations in Several Places in Bulgaria