Weather Forecast: Rain in the Evening throughout the Country
After temporary clearing up of the sky, later today clouds will come back from the west. There will be rain in the evening over the north-western regions, and during the night in many other places throughout the country.
Wind from the south and south-west will become stronger, especially in the eastern part of the country, with temperatures rising. Maximum temperatures will be between 9°C and 14°C; in the regions adjacent to the northern slopes of mountains, as well as in South-east Bulgaria, temperatures will reach 17°C, while in Sofia they will be up to 15°C. The atmospheric pressure is lower than the average for November and it will further drop during the day.
This is the National Institute for Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) weather forecast.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria, July 2: Sunny and Warm, Temperatures Up to 35 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny with Temperatures Up to 36 Degrees on July 1
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny and Warm with Temperatures up to 36 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Summer Heat at the Beginning of the Week
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Warm Sunday
- » Bulgaria Weather: Heat up to 35 degrees in the Coming Days