Death Toll in Albania Rises to 35
The number of the victims of the earthquake in Albania has reached 35, BNR reported, quoting TASS. The agency cites official data published on the website of the Albanian Daily News. According to the newspaper, nearly 45 people have been pulled out from the ruins of the buildings so far. Rescue operations continue.
Hundreds of people were affected by the massive 6.4-magnitude earthquake on Richter that shook Albania on Tuesday.
- » 5 People Died in a Russian Hotel after it was Flooded with Boiling Water (VIDEO)
- » At least 57 were Killed in Avalanches in Pakistan
- » Public Bus Fell into a Huge Hole in China, at least 6 People are Killed (PHOTOS)
- » Powerful Explosion in a Residential Building in Varna Killed Two People
- » The Severe Weather in Afghanistan and Pakistan Killed at least 43 People
- » Avalanche Killed Two People and Injured Three others in the United States