A Car Bomb Killed 17 People in Syria
Seventeen people were killed near a Syrian city near the border with Turkey in a car bomb attack, the Turkish Defense Ministry said, quoted by Reuters.
The Turkish Ministry of Defense said that the attack was carried out by fighters from the Syrian Kurdish People's Defense Units.
In a statement posted on Twitter, the ministry said more than 20 others were wounded in the explosion in the village of Tal Half, near the city of Ras al-Ayn, Voa News reported.
Turkish-backed forces have taken control of the area. Ankara considers the People's Defense Units a terrorist organization.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Air France Plans to Cut 7,500 Jobs
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov at Inspection of Wastewater Treatment in Primorsko: We Have Fulfilled What We Promised - To Provide The Cleanest Sea
- » Full Beaches On The Black Sea Coast: Bulgarian Tourism Industry Is Optimistic for the Season
- » 12 km Queue of Cars at the Kulata Border Checkpoint to Greece
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov: I Do Not Wage Wars, I Make Roads, Factories, Supercomputer
- » The Queues of Cars at the "Kulata" Border Checkpoint Continue