EC Is Asking for more Information about Public Procurement and Concession Rules in Bulgaria
The European Commission has taken action against four countries over their national rules of public procurement and concessions, BNR reported.
Brussels has sent opinions to Czechia and Poland that their national legislations are not in conformity with Union public procurement and concession rules. The EC has also sent letters of formal notice to Bulgaria and Italy asking for more information on the two countries’ national rules implementing Union legislation in these spheres. Each country has 2 months to answer. After that the EC will decide whether to continue the procedure against this country and Italy, and whether it will bring action against Czechia and Poland at the EU Court of Justice.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Highlights of the Joint Meeting between Prime Ministers of Bulgaria and North Macedonia
- » Bulgarian PM will Convene a Security Council Tomorrow on the Situation in Ukraine
- » Kiril Petrov Welcomed North Macedonian Prime Minister Dimitar Kovachevski in Sofia
- » The Spanish Frigate Blas de Leso Sails to the Black Sea
- » Kornelia Ninova Remains as Leader of the Bulgarian Socialist Party
- » Bulgarian PM: I Do Not Believe in Zones of Influence, Bulgaria’s Sovereignty is Above Everything