Japanese Scientists Developed a Spray-On “Artificial Skin” (VIDEO)
In Japan, scientists have developed technology to create spray-on “artificial skin” that could be used to conceal moles and other facial blemishes, Asahi reported.
The product, manufactured by Japanese cosmetics company Kao Corporation is called ‘est,’ and will be available as a liquid spray that forms into an artificial skin when it makes contact with human skin from December 4th.
The artificial skin is a thin layer of small liquid fibers that adhere into a thin membrane of around one thousandth of a millimeter.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Spain Closes Nightclubs and Bans Smoking in Open Areas
- » Serbia: Mandatory Negative PCR Test for Arrivals from Bulgaria, Croatia, Northern Macedonia and Romania
- » Mother Gave Birth on an Airplane and Named Her Baby-Boy "Sky"
- » Vladimir Putin: We Registered the First COVID-19 Vaccine, My Daughter Is Vaccinated
- » Trump Bans Tik Tok App, Stocking Tension with Beijing
- » Bulgarian Company is the Owner of the Ship That Carried the Ammonium Nitrate Responsble for the Explosion in Beirut