Japanese Scientists Developed a Spray-On “Artificial Skin” (VIDEO)
In Japan, scientists have developed technology to create spray-on “artificial skin” that could be used to conceal moles and other facial blemishes, Asahi reported.
The product, manufactured by Japanese cosmetics company Kao Corporation is called ‘est,’ and will be available as a liquid spray that forms into an artificial skin when it makes contact with human skin from December 4th.
The artificial skin is a thin layer of small liquid fibers that adhere into a thin membrane of around one thousandth of a millimeter.
- » United States Introduces Visa Restrictions for Pregnant Women
- » US Imposes new Sanctions on Iran
- » Corruption Perceptions in Bulgaria - The Strongest across the EU
- » Second City in China Introduces State of Emergency due to the Coronavirus Outbreak
- » Eurostat: Production of Industrial Chemicals in the EU Increased in 2018
- » Chinese Authorities have Temporarily Banned Wuhan Residents from Leaving the City