The Sale of E-Vignettes May Be Hampered Today
From 4 to 7 pm on November 27, 2019, are planned activities to implement updates of the electronic toll collection system
Interruptions that may impede the sale of electronic vignettes may occur. To avoid the risk of e-vignette purchase issues during planned updates, it is recommend for the drivers to plan their trip on the national road network and purchase their e-vignette in a timely manner.
The planned update of the software is part of the preparations for commissioning the toll system.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » How and Where a "Free" Antigen Test can be Done in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Health Minister: We Want to Return the Young Students to Class Next Week
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Number of Infected Jumped by Nearly 50% Last Week
- » WHO: The Pandemic is Far from Over
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Issuance of Certificates for Post-Illness after Antigen Test Begins Today
- » Gunther from "Friends" has Passed Away