BNR: Bulgarians Are Afraid to Start their own Business
The level of entrepreneurship in Bulgaria for 2018/2019 has been growing. The percentage of Bulgarians who decided to start their own business was 6 percent, shows the third national report of the Global Entrepreneurship Monitoring. Bulgaria ranks first in terms of established business for over 3.5 years in the ranking and already has mature entrepreneurs with good potential for development and support of the entrepreneurial ecosystem, the analysis points out, BNR reported.
But despite the increase in entrepreneurial activity in the initial phase, Bulgaria remains among the countries with the lowest levels of entrepreneurial activity, with an average of 26% for the EU. Only in Bulgaria, Poland, the Netherlands and Spain this figure is below 10%.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » First Underwater Archeological Museum Opened in Greece
- » Slovenia Adds Bulgaria to the "Red List"
- » Ban On the Landing of Airplanes From Bulgaria at Vienna Airport Has Been Lifted
- » Italy Extends Mandatory Quarantine for All Arriving from Bulgaria
- » One of the Queen’s Bodyguards Has Been Arrested for Cocaine Possession
- » Record Decline: Euro Zones GDP Shrank by 14.4%