BNR: Bulgarians Are Afraid to Start their own Business
The level of entrepreneurship in Bulgaria for 2018/2019 has been growing. The percentage of Bulgarians who decided to start their own business was 6 percent, shows the third national report of the Global Entrepreneurship Monitoring. Bulgaria ranks first in terms of established business for over 3.5 years in the ranking and already has mature entrepreneurs with good potential for development and support of the entrepreneurial ecosystem, the analysis points out, BNR reported.
But despite the increase in entrepreneurial activity in the initial phase, Bulgaria remains among the countries with the lowest levels of entrepreneurial activity, with an average of 26% for the EU. Only in Bulgaria, Poland, the Netherlands and Spain this figure is below 10%.
- » BSMEPA is an Official Partner of the ABLE Intensive Entrepreneurship Course
- » Eurostat: Use of Social Media by Enterprises Lowest in Romania and Bulgaria
- » 10 000 Bulgarians had Made Reservations for Trips to Italy by the End of June
- » Minister Karanikolov: Greece is a Priority Economic Partner
- » Johnson: The UK won’t Accept Requirements for Compliance with European Legislation
- » Bulgarians Convert Hundreds of Millions of Leva into Euro