The Bulgarian Foreign Ministry Allocates BGN 200,000 for Albania
The Bulgarian Foreign Ministry allocates BGN 200,000 to help Albania repair the damage from the earthquake. This was announced by Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva on the occasion of the worst earthquake in the country since 1979.
She also announced that 30 of our rescuers and equipment are traveling to Tirana.
So far there is no information about injured Bulgarian citizens.
- » The President Awarded the Ambassador of Moldova to Bulgaria the Madara Horseman Order First Degree
- » Three Russian Men Charged with Poisoning Bulgarian Arms Dealer
- » Rumen Radev and Nicos Anastasiades: The EU Budget Should Reflect the Ambition for a United and Active Europe
- » PM Borissov: Bulgaria has Invested over BGN 1 Billion for the Three Seas Initiative
- » Rumen Radev: The Partnership between Bulgaria and Japan Provides the Opportunity for our Speeded-up Development as a Country of High Technologies and Science
- » PM Borissov to Take Part in the Extraordinary Meeting of the European Council