The Bulgarian Foreign Ministry Allocates BGN 200,000 for Albania
The Bulgarian Foreign Ministry allocates BGN 200,000 to help Albania repair the damage from the earthquake. This was announced by Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva on the occasion of the worst earthquake in the country since 1979.
She also announced that 30 of our rescuers and equipment are traveling to Tirana.
So far there is no information about injured Bulgarian citizens.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus