The Bulgarian Foreign Ministry Allocates BGN 200,000 for Albania
The Bulgarian Foreign Ministry allocates BGN 200,000 to help Albania repair the damage from the earthquake. This was announced by Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva on the occasion of the worst earthquake in the country since 1979.
She also announced that 30 of our rescuers and equipment are traveling to Tirana.
So far there is no information about injured Bulgarian citizens.
- » NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg Praised Bulgaria’s Contributions to Collective Security
- » PM Borissov: Bulgaria Remains a Highly Committed and Responsible NATO Ally
- » The Embassy of the Republic of Bulgaria in Yemen will be Closed
- » President Rumen Radev Held a Meeting with the Club of Ambassadors Speaking Bulgarian
- » Rumen Radev in London: The Funds Invested in Defense Capabilities Should Contribute to the Countries’ Own Economic Development and Social Systems
- » Jens Stoltenberg: NATO Is Strong