Police Officers Detained Two Bulgarians for Skimming Fraud
Portuguese police say they have detained two Bulgarians who installed micro cameras and other devices in ATM cash terminals to obtain bank card data, for subsequent cloning and cash withdrawals, according to the Portuguese news agency The Portugal News.
The Bulgarians were arrested near a mall in Lisbon. The detained are 42 and 26 years old, and have illegally obtained about 13,000 euros.
They seized skimming devices, micro cameras and tools for assembling/manufacturing devices, counterfeit cards and card data.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Crime: Mother Killed Her Own Two Children in Bulgarian Town of Sandanski
- » Bulgaria: Specialized Prosecutor's Office Started Action in Four Districts in Sofia
- » Bank Robbery in Bulgaria's City Sandanski
- » Deputy Speaker of the 44th Bulgarian National Assembly and The Leader of "VOLYA" Party Veselin Mareshki Sentenced to 4 Years in Prison
- » Bulgarian Police Department: Six People Detained at the Protest Today
- » Police Operations in Several Places in Bulgaria