Foreign Ministry: There Are no Records of Injured Bulgarians in Albania
There are no records of Bulgarians injured in the 6.4 magnitude earthquake in Albania, registered just before 4am this morning, Foreign Ministry spokesman Ivan Dimov said.
"According to the Bulgarian Embassy in Tirana, electricity and the Internet connection have been interrupted in many places in the country. A crisis headquarters has been set up and the team is ready to assist. "A consular group for mutual assistance and information has been set up in the country, to which no data on injured citizens of other countries has been received," Dimov said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 116 Newly Registered Cases
- » Restart of Organ Transplant Procedures in Bulgaria
- » Up to 110 Shooting Stars per Hour in Bulgaria Between August 11th and 13th
- » Two Beluga Whales Have Been Moved to an Open Water Sanctuary After Almost 10 Years Away From the Sea
- » Face Masks Now Mandatory at Outdoor Areas in Paris
- » Protests in Bulgaria: Protesters in Sofia Lifted One Blockade