Foreign Ministry: There Are no Records of Injured Bulgarians in Albania
There are no records of Bulgarians injured in the 6.4 magnitude earthquake in Albania, registered just before 4am this morning, Foreign Ministry spokesman Ivan Dimov said.
"According to the Bulgarian Embassy in Tirana, electricity and the Internet connection have been interrupted in many places in the country. A crisis headquarters has been set up and the team is ready to assist. "A consular group for mutual assistance and information has been set up in the country, to which no data on injured citizens of other countries has been received," Dimov said.
- » BNR: Bulgaria to Submit the Mobility Package to EU Court
- » The Air in Sofia - Dangerous for your Health?
- » 9 Events that Happened on Friday the 13th in which there is Nothing Fatal
- » Russian Sailors Discovered Four Hitherto Unknown Islands in the Red Sea
- » An Explosion in an Apartment Building Injured 25 Germans
- » YouTube Has Introduced Stricter Rules for Video Content