Strong Earthquake Registered in Bosnia and Herzegovina
A 5.2 magnitude earthquake shook Bosnia and Herzegovina at 10:20 am, the European Seismological Institute reported.
The quake's epicentre was at a depth of 10 km, 77 km south of the capital Sarajevo and 62 north of Dubrovnik.
There is no information on casualties and destruction so far.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Up to 110 Shooting Stars per Hour in Bulgaria Between August 11th and 13th
- » Two Beluga Whales Have Been Moved to an Open Water Sanctuary After Almost 10 Years Away From the Sea
- » 3.4-Magnitute Earthquake in Vrancea, Romania
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Warm
- » For the First Time in Four Years Endangered Tigers Have Been Spotted in Thailand
- » Germany Drawns Up Interesting Measures to Protect Insects