Strong Earthquake Registered in Bosnia and Herzegovina
A 5.2 magnitude earthquake shook Bosnia and Herzegovina at 10:20 am, the European Seismological Institute reported.
The quake's epicentre was at a depth of 10 km, 77 km south of the capital Sarajevo and 62 north of Dubrovnik.
There is no information on casualties and destruction so far.
- » Code Yellow Warning for Strong Winds Issued for 24 Bulgarian Regions
- » Weather Forecast: Drop in Temperatures, we can Expect Rain and Snow
- » Luxembourg Becomes the First Country in the World with Free Public Transport
- » A 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake Shook Indonesia's Tanimbar Region
- » Weather Forecast: Highs between 16C and 21C
- » Weather Forecast: Sunny and Warm