Strong Earthquake Registered in Bosnia and Herzegovina
Society » ENVIRONMENT | November 26, 2019, Tuesday // 12:32
A 5.2 magnitude earthquake shook Bosnia and Herzegovina at 10:20 am, the European Seismological Institute reported.
The quake's epicentre was at a depth of 10 km, 77 km south of the capital Sarajevo and 62 north of Dubrovnik.
There is no information on casualties and destruction so far.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Cloudy Weather in Bulgaria on the First Day of Spring
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Spring comes just before Midnight
- » The Weather in Bulgaria will still be Cold but without Rain and Snow
- » The Weather in Bulgaria will be Cold with Rain and Snow
- » Temperatures will start to Drop Today in Bulgaria, the Winter Returns Tomorrow
- » Bulgaria: Cold Weather and Precipitation of Rain and Snow in the Coming Days