President Radev Will Hold a Meeting with Ivan Geshev at the Presidency Building
Bulgarian President Rumen Radev will make an address related to the Supreme Judicial Council’s second vote, confirming the election of Ivan Geshev as the new Prosecutor General. The address will be at 12.05 h today at 2 Dondukov Boulevard, the President’s press office announced.
Ahead of his speech – at 11.15 h, President Radev will hold a meeting at the Presidency building with Ivan Geshev – the elected Prosecutor General, whose appointment was previously vetoed by the President with the motive that he was the only candidate for the position.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Defense Minister: There is No Direct Threat to Bulgaria from the Use of Nuclear Weapons
- » Bulgaria’s Defense Minister: We Cannot Provide this Specific Ammunition to Ukraine
- » It is already Clear that Bulgarian Ammunition will reach Ukraine
- » Romania has yet to Explain Why it Detained Bulgarian Fishing Vessels
- » Foreign Minister: Serbia does not fulfill the Agreements on the Rights of Bulgarians in the Country
- » Will we Arrest Putin if he comes to Bulgaria?