President Radev Will Hold a Meeting with Ivan Geshev at the Presidency Building
Bulgarian President Rumen Radev will make an address related to the Supreme Judicial Council’s second vote, confirming the election of Ivan Geshev as the new Prosecutor General. The address will be at 12.05 h today at 2 Dondukov Boulevard, the President’s press office announced.
Ahead of his speech – at 11.15 h, President Radev will hold a meeting at the Presidency building with Ivan Geshev – the elected Prosecutor General, whose appointment was previously vetoed by the President with the motive that he was the only candidate for the position.
- » PM Borissov: No Country that Adopts the Euro Becomes Poorer or Weaker as a Result
- » President Radev and SJC Members Held Consultations on Constitutional Changes
- » PM Borissov to Take Part in the Extraordinary Meeting of the European Council
- » President Rumen Radev: I Hope that if Bulgaria and Russia Show Political Will, Mutually-Beneficial Prices and Conditions for Natural Gas Supply Will be Achieved
- » Parliament in Paris has Begun Debates on the Controversial Pension Reform
- » Minister Nikolina Angelkova is on a Working Visit to Warsaw