Revolution in Technology: Device Detects 13 Types of Cancer from a Single Drop of Blood
Japan's Toshiba Corporation has developed technology to detect 13 types of cancer from a single drop of blood with 99 percent accuracy, the company announced Monday, TASS reported.
The method is designed to examine the types and concentration of microRNA molecules secreted in blood from cancer cells.
The test takes 2 hours and will be used to detect gastric, esophageal, lung, liver, biliary tract, pancreatic, bowel, ovarian, prostate, bladder and breast cancers as well as sarcoma and glioma.
The device works efficiently even in the earliest stages of cancer.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » There are 618 Confirmed COVID-19 Cases in Bulgaria
- » 611 Covid-19 Infected Persons in Bulgaria, 24 Deaths
- » 593 COVID-19 Infected, Another Death Case
- » Mass testing for Covid-19 to begin in Bansko, Bulgaria
- » Total of 581 Coronavirus Cases in Bulgaria, 42 Cured
- » 577 Confirmed COVID-19 Cases in Bulgaria, a 36-Year-Old Man Died