4.5 Magnitude Earthquake in Turkey
A 4.5 magnitude earthquake has been reported in Central Turkey, FOCUS News Agency reported.
The quake struck at 16:33 local time 80 kilometers north of Adana at a depth of two kilometers.
The quake was strongly felt in the northern provinces of Adana and Osmaniye. No injuries and property damage have been reported so far.
- » Russian Sailors Discovered Four Hitherto Unknown Islands in the Red Sea
- » How Seasoned Homeowners Cope with Snow
- » Weather Forecast: Cloudy with Fog and Light Rain in Lowland Parts
- » UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres: The Next 12 Months are Pivotal in the Battle for the Climate
- » The World Mountain Day
- » The Volcano in New Zealand Erupted Again