4.5 Magnitude Earthquake in Turkey
A 4.5 magnitude earthquake has been reported in Central Turkey, FOCUS News Agency reported.
The quake struck at 16:33 local time 80 kilometers north of Adana at a depth of two kilometers.
The quake was strongly felt in the northern provinces of Adana and Osmaniye. No injuries and property damage have been reported so far.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Hot Weekend
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 10: Mostly Sunny Today, Temperatures Up to 34 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 9: Sunny and Hot, Temperatures Up to 33 Degrees
- » Bulgaria: 3-Year-Old Bear Found Dead Near Velingrad
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 8: Mostly Sunny Today, Temperatures up to 29 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 7: Cloudy and Rainy Today