A 5.2 Magnitude Earthquake Shook China, One Dead
A 5.2 magnitude earthquake shook southwest China, China's Seismological Center reported, quoted by RIA Novosti.
The quake was registered at 9.18 am local time (3.18 Bulgarian time) in the Jingxi County in Baise, South China's Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region.
The quake was at a depth of 10 kilometers.
One person is confirmed dead.
- » Russian Sailors Discovered Four Hitherto Unknown Islands in the Red Sea
- » How Seasoned Homeowners Cope with Snow
- » Weather Forecast: Cloudy with Fog and Light Rain in Lowland Parts
- » UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres: The Next 12 Months are Pivotal in the Battle for the Climate
- » The World Mountain Day
- » The Volcano in New Zealand Erupted Again