Tragedy in Cyprus: 10-Year-Old Bulgarian Girl Was Killed in a Road Accident on a Crosswalk
A 10-year-old Bulgarian died in Cyprus after being hit by a car on a crosswalk.
The tragedy took place in the Cypriot city of Paphos yesterday, around 14:00 pm-14.30pm, when the girl was crossing the zebra of Thassos Papadopoulos Blvd on her way back from school.
The girl was hit in front of the eyes of her grandfather
The child was taken to a hospital but the doctors couldn't save its life.
Media won't announce the name of the girl or the hometown of her parents at their request. The car was driven by a 70-year-old Cypriot woman who was also in a state of shock after the incident, local media reported.
About 100,000 of 650,000 licensed drivers are over 65 years of age.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Shooting at a Bus in Kosovo, Young Students were Killed
- » Macedonian Media on the “Struma” Tragedy: Both Bus Drivers were not Employees of “Besa Trans”
- » Confirmed: 45 are the Dead in the Burned North Macedonian Bus
- » A Methane Explosion killed 52 people in a Russian Mine
- » Human Error is the Leading Version of the Tragedy on the “Struma” Highway, Victims are 44
- » The Burned Bus belonging to "Besa Trans" did not pass Customs Inspection on the Macedonian Side