Tragedy in Cyprus: 10-Year-Old Bulgarian Girl Was Killed in a Road Accident on a Crosswalk
A 10-year-old Bulgarian died in Cyprus after being hit by a car on a crosswalk.
The tragedy took place in the Cypriot city of Paphos yesterday, around 14:00 pm-14.30pm, when the girl was crossing the zebra of Thassos Papadopoulos Blvd on her way back from school.
The girl was hit in front of the eyes of her grandfather
The child was taken to a hospital but the doctors couldn't save its life.
Media won't announce the name of the girl or the hometown of her parents at their request. The car was driven by a 70-year-old Cypriot woman who was also in a state of shock after the incident, local media reported.
About 100,000 of 650,000 licensed drivers are over 65 years of age.
- » A Bus with Children Crashed near Yambol
- » A Bomb Exploded near a NATO Base in Afghanistan, Injuring 48 People
- » 38 People Injured in Road Accidents for the Past 24 Hours
- » Five People Were Killed and Many are still Missing after the New Zealand Volcano Eruption
- » A Gas Explosion in an Apartment Building Killed Seven People in Slovakia
- » Gas Explosion in a Residential Building in Slovakia, there Are Casualties