Greece Warns of a New Migrant Crisis in Europe
Greek Deputy Minister for Migration Policy Giorgos Koumoutsakos warns that Europe is facing a new migrant crisis.
Koumoutsakos said that there has been a dramatic increase in the number of migrants. This happened during a conference on the future of EU migration policy in Vienna. According to him, the situation is not the same as in 2015, but warns that a new crisis is ahead, MIA reported.
Countries at the EU's external borders are left alone and without the help and solidarity of other countries, so migration cannot be controlled, Koumoutsakos criticized.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » UK to Officially Ban Huawei From its 5G Network
- » Disneyland Paris is Reopening
- » Unemployment Rates in Bulgaria Remain High
- » Bulgaria Lifts Quarantine for UK, Norway, Australia, Switzerland, Canada and Other Countiries
- » Bulgaria: Increase in the Hourly Wage for Night Work With At Least 1 BGN
- » No Quarantine For Bulgarians Arriving from Great Britain