Greece Warns of a New Migrant Crisis in Europe
Greek Deputy Minister for Migration Policy Giorgos Koumoutsakos warns that Europe is facing a new migrant crisis.
Koumoutsakos said that there has been a dramatic increase in the number of migrants. This happened during a conference on the future of EU migration policy in Vienna. According to him, the situation is not the same as in 2015, but warns that a new crisis is ahead, MIA reported.
Countries at the EU's external borders are left alone and without the help and solidarity of other countries, so migration cannot be controlled, Koumoutsakos criticized.
- » Bulgaria and Greece to Strengthen their Relations and to Deepen Cooperation in the Field of Tourism
- » Spectacular Presentation of Maxim Behar's "The Global PR Revolution" in Sofia
- » Eurostat: Since 2007 Rents up by 21%, House Prices by 19%
- » Increase in the International Tourism Revenues in Bulgaria
- » BNR: Bulgaria and China to Manufacture Electric Buses
- » Why Are Statistics Important?