Herro Mustafa: The US Will Send Energy Experts to Bulgaria
The US will send a team of energy experts to help develop Bulgaria as an energy hub in the Balkans, US Ambassador to Bulgaria Herro Mustafa announced.
Experts will visit Kozloduy and Belene NPPs as well as gas storage facilities in the country.
"It is wonderful that Bulgaria has opportunities to supply gas from sources other than Russia. It is thus possible to diversify, that is, not to depend on just one country," the US ambassador emphasized.
- » BNR: US Energy Experts Visit Bulgaria’s Energy Enterprises
- » Kozloduy NPP Will Be Supplied with Nuclear Fuel by 2025
- » The European Commission Approved nearly 94 Million Euros for a New Power Plant in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Becomes Part of the Common European Electricity Market
- » Energy Expert: These 11 km from Balkan Stream are Extremely Important for Bulgaria
- » The Construction of the Balkan Stream Gas Pipeline Through Bulgaria Has Started (Video)