Herro Mustafa: The US Will Send Energy Experts to Bulgaria
The US will send a team of energy experts to help develop Bulgaria as an energy hub in the Balkans, US Ambassador to Bulgaria Herro Mustafa announced.
Experts will visit Kozloduy and Belene NPPs as well as gas storage facilities in the country.
"It is wonderful that Bulgaria has opportunities to supply gas from sources other than Russia. It is thus possible to diversify, that is, not to depend on just one country," the US ambassador emphasized.
- » Rosatom Company to Modernize Kozloduy NPP
- » US Delegation Visited “ContourGlobal Maritza East 3” TPP
- » Minister of Energy Temenuzhka Petkova: Bulgaria is Integral Part of the Southern Gas Corridor
- » Temenuzhka Petkova: Bulgaria will Continue to Rely on its Coal Plants
- » Renewable Energy Accounted for 21% of the Total Energy Used for Heating and Cooling in the EU
- » Energy expert Ilian Vasilev: Maritsa East – 2 TPP has a future