Boeing 777 Airplane Has Caught on Fire Shortly after its Departure
A video of a Philippine Airlines Boeing 777 airplane which has caught on fire shortly after its departure from Los Angeles appeared on the Internet.
The footage, posted by Twitter users, shows how flames erupt from the engine of a flying plane.
The flight was to Manila. There were 347 passengers on board, but no one was injured, RIA Novosti reported.
About an hour after its departure, the plane landed safely at the airport from which it took off. According to preliminary information, the ignition of the engine was due to a mechanical malfunction.
A Boeing 777 bound for Manila suffered an apparent engine failure shortly after takeoff and made an emergency landing in Los Angeles pic.twitter.com/4z0P5Jmg4Q— Reuters (@Reuters) November 22, 2019
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Fatal Metro Train Accident in Mexico City, 14 Dead, Dozens Injured
- » Rejoicing Became Mourning - Fatal Crush at Religious Festival in Israel Kills 44
- » Powerful Earthquake Jolts Northeastern India
- » Bulgaria: Thirteen Illegal Migrants Caught in Fake Cash-in-Transit Van
- » Twenty-two Covid Patients Die in Indian Hospital Due to Oxygen Leak
- » US: Spate of Shootings Raises Public Concern amid Demands to Tighten Gun Regulations