23 People Injured in Germany after a Bus Crashed into several Cars
23 people were injured on Thursday at the central station in the western German city of Wiesbaden after a bus driver lost control of the vehicle because of unexplained cause and hit several cars, DPA reported.
According to the emergency services, the bus passed through the lawn, then hit another bus, four cars, and finally a bus stop.
Police said it is still not clear why the driver lost control and did not rule out negligence as a possible cause.
Two people were seriously injured. Nineteen were taken to hospital.
According to Teller Report an 85-year-old died.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A 17-year-old Student Died in a Classroom in Burgas
- » Young Man is in Coma after an Accident between Car and Ambulance on the Ring Road in Sofia
- » Bulgaria: A Disco on the Northern Beach in Burgas Burned Down
- » Bulgaria: Partial State of Emergency has been Declared in the Karlovo villages of Karavelovo and Bogdan
- » Bulgaria: Kilometer-Long Queues and Broken-Down Trucks during Heavy Snowfall at the "Predel" Pass
- » In Northwestern Bulgaria: A Woman Died while waiting 35 Minutes for an Ambulance