23 People Injured in Germany after a Bus Crashed into several Cars
23 people were injured on Thursday at the central station in the western German city of Wiesbaden after a bus driver lost control of the vehicle because of unexplained cause and hit several cars, DPA reported.
According to the emergency services, the bus passed through the lawn, then hit another bus, four cars, and finally a bus stop.
Police said it is still not clear why the driver lost control and did not rule out negligence as a possible cause.
Two people were seriously injured. Nineteen were taken to hospital.
According to Teller Report an 85-year-old died.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A Young Doctor from Sofia's Emergency Aid Dies of COVID-19
- » 5.3 Мagnitude Earthquake Shakes Turkey
- » Rock Mass Collapsed During the Construction of the Zheleznitsa Tunnel, Three Workers Injured
- » A Public Transport Bus Hit a Child Riding a Scooter in Sofia
- » A Lightning Strike Killed a Child Near Botevgrad
- » Two Children Drowned After Jumping From the Bridge in the Sea Garden of Burgas