Raspberry Production Has Increased by 30% Compared to the Last Year
Raspberry production has increased by 30% compared to the last year. In Bulgaria, for 2019 the harvested areas with raspberries are 22 thousand decares and the harvested production is over 10 thousand tonnes.
Deputy Minister Krasteva was adamant that fresh, primarily processed and frozen raspberries are the main products of the Fruits and Vegetables sector, which have a positive export balance. According to her, raspberries are exported mainly to Greece, Hungary and Italy, and strawberries mainly to Romania, the Netherlands and the UK.
By 2019, the harvested areas with strawberries amounted to 9,919 decares and the harvested produce - 8,372 tonnes.
- » Bus Operators Protest in more than 30 Cities in Bulgaria
- » Eurostat: Bulgarians with the Lowest Purchasing Power Standards
- » The Average Wage in Bulgaria has Increased by nearly 12% in 2019.
- » 2.4 Million Bulgarians are Considering a Tourist Trip or Vacation during the Holidays
- » Zaharieva: Bulgaria Supports the Deepening of the EU-BSEC Partnership
- » NIMH: EFAS Warns of Potential Flash Flooding in the Lower Reaches of the Mesta River Basin Tomorrow