Facebook Is Planning a Large-Scale Charity Campaign
The social network Facebook plans to donate $ 7 million to charity as part of its GivingTuesday campaign, traditionally held on Tuesday after Thanksgiving.
On December 3, hundreds of US non-governmental organizations will receive funding for their causes from a platform that promises to cover taxes on donated funds, so that 100% of them will be used as intended. To help the most needy, Facebook announced that it will donate a maximum of $ 100,000 to each organization.
The company is also launching new charity buttons. One is for Instagram business accounts and the other is on the Facebook Stories tab and is in the form of a sticker. Live broadcast, or so-called Livestreaming, often used by gamers, could also support a cause if they choose to add a special button to encourage their viewers to donate to a charity of their choice.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Trump Bans Tik Tok App, Stocking Tension with Beijing
- » Bulgarian Company is the Owner of the Ship That Carried the Ammonium Nitrate Responsble for the Explosion in Beirut
- » France: 16 Coronavirus High-Risk Countries with a Compulsary Testing on Arrival
- » Donald Trump Suggests Delay to 2020 US Election, Republicans: You Can't Delay It
- » Britain Tightens Measures Against COVID-19
- » European Commission Signs Contract with Gilead to Secure EU Access to Remdesivir