Bulgarian Woman Killed in Madrid
A 69-year-old Bulgarian woman was killed last night at her home in Madrid. She was stabbed to death by her 30-year-old grandson, El País reported.
Police initially said her son was the perpetrator of the crime.
A phone alert was filed around 8:00 pm on Wednesday. The ambulance team who arrived at the scene only noted the death of the woman.
Spanish police officers are working to clarify the causes of the woman's death.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs still has no information on the case.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » A 17-year-old Bulgarian was Killed in a Shootout in Copenhagen
- » "Information Service" for Green Certificates: We Repelled the biggest Cyber Attack in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Traffic Police Caught 30 Migrants on Trakia Highway near Sliven
- » Spouses Found Dead in Blagoevgrad, Son is a Suspect of the Murder
- » At Least 116 people have Died in a Prison Riot in Ecuador
- » Demonstrative Murder in Sofia: A Man was Shot Dead at Gerena Stadium