Bulgarian Woman Killed in Madrid
A 69-year-old Bulgarian woman was killed last night at her home in Madrid. She was stabbed to death by her 30-year-old grandson, El País reported.
Police initially said her son was the perpetrator of the crime.
A phone alert was filed around 8:00 pm on Wednesday. The ambulance team who arrived at the scene only noted the death of the woman.
Spanish police officers are working to clarify the causes of the woman's death.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs still has no information on the case.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Prosecutors Accused Man From Gotse Delchev for Distributing Child Pornography
- » Bulgaria: Bitcoin Farm in Kyustendil Stole Electricity for BGN 2.5 Million
- » 20 People Arrested Near Sofia for Migrant Trafficking
- » The Netherlands’s Largest Drug Lab Was Busted
- » 15-Year Old Girl Detained for Phone Fraud in Bulgaria
- » 17kg of Heroin Found in a Bulgarian Citizen's Car