Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
NPSB leader Valery Simeonov Valery Simeonov, was elected Deputy Chairman of the 44th National Assembly.
His nomination was accepted by 118 votes in favour, six votes against, and six abstentions, according to FOCUS News Agency.
The draft decision was tabled yesterday by the co-chairs of the United Patriots Groups and was included in Parliament’s agenda for today. The MPs of the MRF Group left the plenary and did not participate in the debate or the vote.
Following the news, dozens of people gathered to protest in front of the National Assembly against the election of Valery Simeonov. Police presence in the area is increased. The traffic is normal.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » BGN 755 Million Allocated for Elderly Care under Reconstruction and Sustainability Plan
- » Bulgaria under Partial Lockdown from Tonight, 27 November
- » NCTC to Discuss Plan for Reconstruction and Sustainability Tomorrow, November 27
- » Court Rules: Atanas Bobokov Released on Record BGN 2 Million Bail
- » Ruslan Stefanov: People of Many Age Groups in Bulgaria Believe in Strong Hand
- » Bulgarian Parliamentarians Say 'No' to Grand National Assembly and New Constitution