Greece Shuts Down its Three Largest Migrant Camps
Greece will shut down its largest three migrant camps on islands facing Turkey, and replace them with new facilities, AFP reported, citing officials.
The Greek government said it would close existing, overcrowded camps on the islands of Lesbos, Chios and Samos, and replace them with new closed facilities with a capacity of at least 5,000 people each.
- » Bulgaria's Foreign Minister: EU Accession Negotiations with North Macedonia and Albania Shouldn't be Delayed
- » Johnson to Introduce 3 Types of Work Visas for Foreigners on the Island
- » Bulgaria Ranks 52nd out of 189 Countries in the Human Development Index
- » Bulgaria among the Countries with Largest share of Old Aircraft
- » Donald Tusk: Brexit - One of the Most Spectacular Mistakes in the EU History
- » Many Flights Will Be Canceled due to Strike in France