Greece Shuts Down its Three Largest Migrant Camps
Greece will shut down its largest three migrant camps on islands facing Turkey, and replace them with new facilities, AFP reported, citing officials.
The Greek government said it would close existing, overcrowded camps on the islands of Lesbos, Chios and Samos, and replace them with new closed facilities with a capacity of at least 5,000 people each.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » European Commission: The Imposition of Additional Conditions for Schengen on Bulgaria is Unfair
- » Initial Data after the Introduction of the Euro in Croatia: Inflation is Slowing Down
- » The European Commission will return the Monitoring of the Rule of Law in Bulgaria
- » Poland: Distrust of Germany is Growing because of its Policy towards Ukraine
- » Von der Leyen: Managing the Bulgarian-Turkish Border is the Most Urgent Task for Strengthening EU's Land Borders
- » Eurostat: Annual Inflation in the Eurozone Fell to 8.5% in January