PM Boyko Borissov: Foreign Direct Investments in Bulgaria Increased by EUR 714.5 Million
Foreign direct investments (FDI) in Bulgaria over the first nine months of the year have more than doubled, according to the Bulgarian National Bank, Prime Minister Boyko Borissov wrote on his Facebook page.
"In January - September 2019, FDI in this country increased by EUR 714.5 million (compared to an increase of EUR 283.4 million in January - September 2018). Investors are welcome to Bulgaria and I thank them for their confidence in the Bulgarian economy. The state will continue its cooperation with investors, which will lead to the opening of more factories, enterprises, business buildings, new jobs and higher incomes for the people," the prime minister wrote.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A Fifth Pastor Died of COVID-19 After a Meeting in Perushtitsa
- » Bulgarian Team Close to Finding a Treatment for COVID-19
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Teachers and Students Infected with Coronavirus at a Ball in Veliko Turnovo
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 63 New Cases on July 6, 5740 Total
- » Sunday Times: Scientists in China Discovered a Virus Close to COVID-19 Seven Years Ago?
- » Bulgaria: Ministry of Interior Marks its Professional Holiday, Trade Union Protests Today, July 5