Volkswagen Will Decide whether to Build its New Plant in Turkey by the End of the Year
By the end of this year, Volkswagen will decide whether to build its new plant in Turkey. This was announced after a meeting of the Group's Supervisory Board.
In mid-October, Volkswagen postponed the decision once again - against the background of the Turkish military offensive in Syria, which has been met with international condemnation. Until now, it seemed certain that the plant will be build in Turkey and that Bulgaria will drop from the competition for the plant, the German news agency DPA recalls.
- » Google Launched the New Version of Android 11
- » Bulgaria is among the EU Countries with the Worst Rail Transport
- » Airbus will Lay Off more than 2,000 Employees
- » EUR 3.7 Billion is the Revenue from International Tourism in Bulgaria in 2019
- » Eurostat: Euro Area Annual Inflation up to 1.4%
- » Volkswagen Delays the Decision for the Turkey Plant Once Again