Volkswagen Will Decide whether to Build its New Plant in Turkey by the End of the Year
By the end of this year, Volkswagen will decide whether to build its new plant in Turkey. This was announced after a meeting of the Group's Supervisory Board.
In mid-October, Volkswagen postponed the decision once again - against the background of the Turkish military offensive in Syria, which has been met with international condemnation. Until now, it seemed certain that the plant will be build in Turkey and that Bulgaria will drop from the competition for the plant, the German news agency DPA recalls.
- » The United States Owes the UN $ 491 Million
- » PM Borissov: 88% of German Companies Would Invest Again in the Bulgaria
- » Wizz Air Recognized as the Best Low Cost Airline in Bulgaria and the Most Preferred Passenger Choice for the Third Consecutive Year
- » Bulgarian Startups Are Enhancing their Global Innovation Potential
- » The 2020 State Social Security Budget - Adopted
- » The Minimum Retirement Pension Rises to BGN 250 from July 1