Miss Bulgaria 2003 Crowned
The contest took place on Women's Day March 8 at International Exhibition Center in Sofia.
Teodora Burgazlieva, Miss Bulgaria 2002, crowned her successor Iva, who is 18 years old from Sofia.
Mladena Koleva, 17, from the Black Sea town of Burgas and Maria Sheytanova, 18 from the town of Pazardzhik were ranked second and third respectively.
Forty beautiful girls, aged between 17 and 21, from across Bulgaria vied for the title Miss Bulgaria 2003. They were selected at a casting among a total of 853 candidates.
Tatyana Andreeva, organizer and president of the beauty competition Miss Russia, arrived in Bulgaria to be on the contest's jury.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Nearly 2,000 infected with COVID-19 in Romania
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Hot on the First Day of Autumn
- » Bulgaria: Helicopter Crash with One Dead
- » Today marks 115 Years since Bulgaria’s Independence
- » Bulgaria received 80,640 Doses of the New Vaccine against COVID-19
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 143 New Cases in the Last 24 hours