France: Nearly 15,000 Households Are still Without Electricity
In southeastern France, nearly 15,000 households are still without electricity after the heavy snowfall caused power outages four days ago.
The snow caused severe transport problems, and on Friday nearly 300,000 households were left without electricity.
On November 14, heavy snow fell in southeastern France, causing severe traffic disruptions as well as power outages.
Cars and trucks were left stuck in the snow and many roads were closed across the region. Authorities urged people to avoid the roads, DW reported.
- » Corruption Perceptions in Bulgaria - The Strongest across the EU
- » Eurostat: Production of Industrial Chemicals in the EU Increased in 2018
- » The UK is Ready to Leave the EU on January 31st
- » The EU is Launching a Pan-European Consultation on the future
- » Croatia Has Lost Half a Million Workers in Ten Years
- » Brexit: MEPs are Concerned about Citizens' Rights