France: Nearly 15,000 Households Are still Without Electricity
In southeastern France, nearly 15,000 households are still without electricity after the heavy snowfall caused power outages four days ago.
The snow caused severe transport problems, and on Friday nearly 300,000 households were left without electricity.
On November 14, heavy snow fell in southeastern France, causing severe traffic disruptions as well as power outages.
Cars and trucks were left stuck in the snow and many roads were closed across the region. Authorities urged people to avoid the roads, DW reported.
- » Bulgaria's Foreign Minister: EU Accession Negotiations with North Macedonia and Albania Shouldn't be Delayed
- » Johnson to Introduce 3 Types of Work Visas for Foreigners on the Island
- » Bulgaria Ranks 52nd out of 189 Countries in the Human Development Index
- » Bulgaria among the Countries with Largest share of Old Aircraft
- » Donald Tusk: Brexit - One of the Most Spectacular Mistakes in the EU History
- » Many Flights Will Be Canceled due to Strike in France