France: Nearly 15,000 Households Are still Without Electricity
In southeastern France, nearly 15,000 households are still without electricity after the heavy snowfall caused power outages four days ago.
The snow caused severe transport problems, and on Friday nearly 300,000 households were left without electricity.
On November 14, heavy snow fell in southeastern France, causing severe traffic disruptions as well as power outages.
Cars and trucks were left stuck in the snow and many roads were closed across the region. Authorities urged people to avoid the roads, DW reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in France: Restrictions to Remain Until December
- » COVID-19: Poland Closes Bars and Restaurants
- » Germany Introduces Measures For Another Three Districts of Bulgaria
- » Rodrigo da Costa Is New Executive Director of the European GNSS Agency
- » COVID-19 in Germany: Record of 7,334 New Cases Over Past Day
- » COVID-19 in Germany: Merkel Says Germany Will Not Cope with Another Lockdown