France: Nearly 15,000 Households Are still Without Electricity
In southeastern France, nearly 15,000 households are still without electricity after the heavy snowfall caused power outages four days ago.
The snow caused severe transport problems, and on Friday nearly 300,000 households were left without electricity.
On November 14, heavy snow fell in southeastern France, causing severe traffic disruptions as well as power outages.
Cars and trucks were left stuck in the snow and many roads were closed across the region. Authorities urged people to avoid the roads, DW reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Italy's Elections might Put in Power the most Right-Wing Government since World War II
- » EU: Mobilization and the Referendums show Putin's Desperation
- » Italy could Pay you 15,000 Euros to Move to Sardinia
- » The EU to Give 55 Million Euros to Bulgaria for Refugees and Social Payments
- » European Parliament: Because of Orban, Hungary is No Longer a Democratic Country
- » Interior Minister: Bulgaria's Accession to Schengen will Contribute more to Security