Mariya Gabriel Is an EPP Vice-President Candidate
Mariya Gabriel is one of twelve candidates for the post of Vice-President of the European People's Party, 24 Hours reported.
She is highly trusted by European leaders and is expected to become one of the ten Vice-Presidents. In addition, her Austrian counterpart, Johannes Hahn is also running for the post.
Expectations are that the first vice-president will be David McAllister.
The elections will be held on November 21 in Zagreb. A new party leader will be elected a day earlier, and he is even announced.
Former President of the European Council Donald Tusk will be the new President of the EPP, as he is the only candidate for the post. He has the personal support of current European Party leader Joseph Daul and is approved by all European leaders, making him fit for the position.
- » Rumen Radev and Nicos Anastasiades: The EU Budget Should Reflect the Ambition for a United and Active Europe
- » PM Borissov: Bulgaria has Invested over BGN 1 Billion for the Three Seas Initiative
- » Rumen Radev: The Partnership between Bulgaria and Japan Provides the Opportunity for our Speeded-up Development as a Country of High Technologies and Science
- » PM Borissov to Take Part in the Extraordinary Meeting of the European Council
- » PM Borissov: Bulgaria has Consistently Supported NATO European and Euro-Atlantic Prospects
- » President Radev Discussed Bulgaria's Bid to Join the Euro Area with BNB Governor