Mariya Gabriel Is an EPP Vice-President Candidate
Mariya Gabriel is one of twelve candidates for the post of Vice-President of the European People's Party, 24 Hours reported.
She is highly trusted by European leaders and is expected to become one of the ten Vice-Presidents. In addition, her Austrian counterpart, Johannes Hahn is also running for the post.
Expectations are that the first vice-president will be David McAllister.
The elections will be held on November 21 in Zagreb. A new party leader will be elected a day earlier, and he is even announced.
Former President of the European Council Donald Tusk will be the new President of the EPP, as he is the only candidate for the post. He has the personal support of current European Party leader Joseph Daul and is approved by all European leaders, making him fit for the position.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus