18 People Were Killed and Dozens Were Injured in a Bomb Blast in Syrian City
At least 18 civilians were killed and another 27 were injured in a bomb blast in the Syrian city of Al Bab near the border with Turkey, Anadolu news agency reported.
Earlier, the Turkish Ministry of Defense reported 10 dead and 15 injured in the blast.
According to the Department of Defense, a car bomb attack was carried out near a bus station. According to the Turkish Ministry of Defense, the attack is carried out by the illegal Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK).
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Crime: Mother Killed Her Own Two Children in Bulgarian Town of Sandanski
- » Bulgaria: Specialized Prosecutor's Office Started Action in Four Districts in Sofia
- » Bank Robbery in Bulgaria's City Sandanski
- » Deputy Speaker of the 44th Bulgarian National Assembly and The Leader of "VOLYA" Party Veselin Mareshki Sentenced to 4 Years in Prison
- » Bulgarian Police Department: Six People Detained at the Protest Today
- » Police Operations in Several Places in Bulgaria