Korneliya Ninova Met with United States Ambassador to Bulgaria Mrs. Herro Mustafa
BSP National Assembly Chairman Korneliya Ninova met with United States Ambassador to Bulgaria Mrs. Herro Mustafa at the party's headquarters, the party's press centrе reported.
During the meeting, which was attended by BSP Deputy Chairman Denitsa Zlateva, a number of issues were discussed related to the development of bilateral relations, the fight against corruption, the BSP's proposals for reform in the judicial system, control over the acts of the Prosecutor General and anti-corruption legislation, as well as the current political situation in the country and the region.
Korneliya Ninova congratulated Mrs. Mustafa for her appointment as Ambassador to Bulgaria and wished her a successful term of office.
- » President Rumen Radev and Reuven Rivlin Discussed Partnership in Innovations and the Good Practices in Water Resources Management
- » PM Borissov Left for Switzerland to Participate in the World Economic Forum Annual Meeting in Davos
- » Ukraine's Prime Minister Resigned
- » Consultations with President Radev on the Problems in the Election Process Continue
- » A New Series of Consultations with President Rumen Radev about the Bulgarian Constitution
- » Speakers of Parliaments in the Western Balkans Countries Gather on a Meeting in Bulgaria